|職名||Senior Clinical Data Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global Pharmaceutical Company
1. Provides DM leadership across assigned trial(s) Acts as the Trial Data
Manager where needed
2. Demonstrates a business understanding of the compound(s) profile to
identify and assist in successful application of data management processes.
3. Provides feedback to assure well written protocols and amendments.
Recognize and resolve protocol issues that may impact database design, data validation and/or analysis/reporting and that do not make the best use of available standards
4. Performs DM activities for start up of a study including preparing the eCRF, CCG’s where needed, Data Handling plan (DHP), Data Review Plan (DRP) and performing user acceptance testing (UAT)
5. Manage local lab set up for the Clinical Database as applicable
University or college degree in life science, computer science, pharmacy, nursing or equivalent relevant degree.
Languages: Fluent English (oral and written).
1. Ability to work under pressure demonstrating agility through effective and
innovative team leadership
2. Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to operate effectively in a global environment.