|職名||Senior Consultant, Infrastructure Consulting|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Company is a global professional services company providing IT consulting, business analytics, business applications, cloud, digital marketing, technology and managed services offerings
The Infrastructure Consulting team designs, installs and configures enterprise technology architecture for clients. Expertise spans security, availability/fail-over, operating system/compute, storage, database, networking and operations infrastructure, typically involving Microsoft or multi-vendor technologies.
As Senior Consultant, Infrastructure Consulting, you will participate in and sometimes lead the development of complex infrastructure solutions. You will work directly with clients to identify opportunities to transform their information technology landscapes and, as client business requirements change, help modify company-designed infrastructure solutions. With a thorough understanding of both client and company businesses, you will oversee people and project management for projects of moderate size and complexity.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to integrate technology, operations and solution requirements into solution strategies
• Design and conduct systems integration testing, component integration testing and user acceptance testing
• Support all project change management efforts as directed by more senior team members and change specialists
• Create project deliverable documentation, including design, build and operations guides
• Coordinate with other project team members to ensure efficient use of offshore resources
• Manage smaller projects and junior-level resources
• Travel as needed.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
• Knowledge of several of the following areas: infrastructure solutions (especially Microsoft), cloud technologies, networking, data center operations, platform migration and enterprise directories
• Knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations.
Your non-technical experience likely includes:
• Interacting with clients
• Working with global teams and offshore resources
• Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
• Understanding project financials
• Solid written and spoken English.
Five years of relevant systems engineering and/or infrastructure experience. Some management or supervisory experience is preferred but not required.
You probably have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology, or a similar field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree. Within two years of hire or credential availability, you will obtain a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification in Windows Server 2012 and a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification inServer Infrastructure.
Years of Experience: 2-5 years
Management Experience: Managed small teams of 2-4 FTEs
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
1. Server Platform
2. Desktop Platform
4. Migration & Deployment - 2003 or higher
1. Infrastructure Architecture
2. Operation Management
8. Mobility - 2003 or higher