|職名||Senior Consultant, Solution Development|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Company is a global professional services company providing IT consulting, business analytics, business applications, cloud, digital marketing, technology and managed services offerings
Software Development works across the software, product, or service delivery cycle to analyze, design, build, test, deploy and maintain multiple system components or applications of medium size and complexity for clients and internal stakeholders.
As Senior Consultant, Solution Development, you will develop and test mission-critical enterprise solutions, including web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications. Operating independently within defined guidelines you will make a variety of complex decisions.
You will perform basic support and debugging, as well as maintain and repair existing applications. You will also be responsible for some management of people, projects and programs, contributing to the repository of intellectual property. You will assist in defining goals and policies for your area of work and be responsible for achieving defined targets.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Collaborate with and oversee the work of others in the design, development and implementation of client solutions
• Plan, analyze, design, build and test all phases of company projects, occasionally leading more junior team members
• Define technical, operational and user requirements, create conceptual architecture and solution-design materials, and develop the solution against the design
• Develop and implement appropriate quality-control and testing procedures
• Coordinate with and leverages offshore resources
• Contribute in a limited fashion to project management activities.
Years of Experience: 3-6 years
Management Experience: None
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
Experienced leading small teams (1 to 5 resources)
You can supervise and lead small teams. You can learn new skills and specializations, and work independently to deliver results that impact the success of the whole team.
With three or so years of experience, your skillset allows you to manage your time and organize your workload on a daily and weekly basis. You also likely have a good understanding of project financials, profit and loss statements (P&Ls) and related metrics.
You can demonstrate key qualities including:
• Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both orally and in written form
• Ability to work with global teams and interact with external clients in a professional growth market
• Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
• Development of client-based and web-based software solutions
• Demonstrated experience in application development, complex code development, application-testing and component design.
You likely have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or a related field.