Company OverviewInternational CRO Is looking for Senior Contract Manager
Job Description- Draft and Negotiate various contracts
- Review third party agreements
- Mitigate risks and compliance are kept in contracts
- Manage templates and ensure that they are kept up to date
- Identify needs and support for continuous improvements to processes and policies etc..
- Monitor and anticipate peak periods of work and create plans on how to deal with said periods
- Provide support for other projects
- Support Legal Advisor on projects such as trainings, project rolls outs
- Conduct legal research
Requirements- Strong communications skills and a solid understanding of legal terms and conditions
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work with a diverse team
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Can work and understand tasks quickly, and prioritize tasks
- Experience working in Contract management and with management systems and other database programs
- Ability to work independently, organize and to deal effectively with a broad range of personalities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point applications.
- An interest in the life sciences field.