Company OverviewInternational Clinical Research Organization (CRO) is look for a Senior Legal Contract Specialist
Job Description- Negotiate contracts and ensure the language and budget parameters are addressed in a timely manner
- Manage issues and queries if escalated
- Manage the administration for the contracts
- Prepare documentation onsite in line with company requirements
- Ensure that timelines are kept, and track, follow up currents statuses and delays
- Interact with vendors, sponsors
- Responsible for other projects when assigned.
Requirements- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of clinical research contract and budget negotiation experience or JD
or Advanced degree within law with 4 years of CRO and budget negotiation experience;
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and guidance to Junior Members
- Ability to be proactive as well as support and augment department projects
- Business level English capability required.