|職名||Senior Digital Marketing Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Sporting Goods & Outdoor
- Develop local B2C and B2B marketing programs that will drive traffic and
conversion and brand awareness with focus on new customer acquisition, evolving
segmentation strategies, telling relevant product messages and encouraging
engagement with the brand.
- Adopt and localize core digital programs responsible for driving traffic to the brand
at wholesale and DTC.
- Work closely with Product and Sales to bring ideas to life online that contribute to
our Brand position and DTC goals
- 5 years of business experience; At least 3 years’ experience working at a respected
digital agency or within a digital marketing team of a recognized brand; A solid
level of experience and technical understanding across a wide range of digital
marketing disciplines – including social, web, mobile, search, content, eCRM and
- Experience with retail partner marketing, managing co-op budgets is a plus.
- Presentation and leadership skills required.
- Experience in ecommerce including an understanding of strategy, implementation,
development, web analytics and usability.