|職名||Senior Ethics and Compliance Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
International leading medical device maker is looking for and experienced compliance professional to join team.
*Excellent opportunity to set up to a leading role in a international company
You will be responsible for implementing and enhancing anti-corruption and compliance policies in Japan. You will also be the key point of contact with governmental bodies. Other duties include monitoring and analyzing issues to identify and mitigate risks. You will also help support global compliance projects.
This is an excellent role where you can move up in your career to a higher level with a company with excellent work/life balance.
• Bachelor’s Degree or above required;
• Work experience – 8+ years or more experience implementing internal control/audit, or compliance, legal or regulatory programs is preferred. (Legal, Finance or Audit function preferred)
• Fluent in Japanese and English Language (written and verbal);
• Experience in the Healthcare, Pharma prefered.
• High standards of ethics, good judgment and objective;
• Self motivated and able to work independently
• About 30% travel within Japan is expected.