Company OverviewMy client a California based firm focusing on Financial Services related work, and is the true global leader in its field. They are well known for empowering their employees to take their career path into their own hands, offering flexibility in an international organization of huge scale. You will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Job Description1) Support an International Business Unit through providing clear direction and strategic financial advice related to all business matters within Japan, APAC ,and Global
2) Partner with multiple stakeholders in business, help them formulate strategic initiatives to achieve plans for the year as well as drive management decision to grow the business both within Japan and worldwide.
3) Play an active role in pricing and constructing Business Contracts, with an aim to maximize shareholder returns
4) Manage financial planning (forecasting, budgeting, etc.) and reporting requirements
5) Financial reporting, ensuring accuracy and correct accounting treatment in collaboration with country finance, region Finance, Account Finance and shared Service Centers
6) Co-working with wider Finance team members (FP&A, Controllership, Regional Finance,), prepare and analyze Budgets and Forecasts
7) Review Financial reports - P/L, BS and CF, make suggestions for efficiency and improvement
8) Review, implement and manage controls for the business, support internal and external audit
9) Be a professional of internal reporting, deliver accurate numbers and value-added analysis
10) Proactively engage in the internal project such as business re-organization
11) Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic / commercial initiatives and secure / improve the profitability and stable business growth
Requirements- 5 years of experience in Financial Planning, Business Planning
- Accounting experience - especially within a Big 4 firm - is advantageous
- Commercial finance experience (strategy, pricing, driving profitability etc.)
- Fluent Japanese and business level English required
- Good team player with high flexibility
- Strong user of MS Excel
- Good command of ERP, PowerPoint, and reporting tools
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university in business related major.
- CPA/or MBA, Ex-Big 4 is a plus