Company OverviewEuropean company that is one of the world's largest producers and sellers of chemicals in the world
Job Description• Drives process optimization for effective and efficient processes, circumstantially liaise with all stakeholders such as regional finance and shared service center.
• Assists overall compliance, policies, procedures and practices of the legal entity as per statutory, legal and group requirements such as J-GAAP filing, internal controls, BASF group reporting (IFRS) while liaising with all of the stakeholders such as internal/external auditors.
• Supports consultation and financial discipline to business units and other functional units based on considerable experience and technical expertise for comprehensive end-to-end processes such as basic accounting, product costing, cost center accounting and fixed assets.
• Supports global/regional/local projects.
• Supports cash management.
Requirements• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance or related field
• 5+ years of experience in Finance, Controlling or related fields
• Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP