|職名||Senior Finance Specialist|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
European company that is one of the world's largest producers and sellers of chemicals in the world
• Drives process optimization for effective and efficient processes, circumstantially liaise with all stakeholders such as regional finance and shared service center.
• Assists overall compliance, policies, procedures and practices of the legal entity as per statutory, legal and group requirements such as J-GAAP filing, internal controls, BASF group reporting (IFRS) while liaising with all of the stakeholders such as internal/external auditors.
• Supports consultation and financial discipline to business units and other functional units based on considerable experience and technical expertise for comprehensive end-to-end processes such as basic accounting, product costing, cost center accounting and fixed assets.
• Supports global/regional/local projects.
• Supports cash management.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance or related field
• 5+ years of experience in Finance, Controlling or related fields
• Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP