You will be taking on responsibility for a Senior FP&A role in a global organization, with a strong pathway to becoming Finance Manager in the near future. You will be working closely with all departments within in the business, as well as co-leading a team that reports directly to the Finance Director. Excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow and develop in a truly international environment.
As a Senior Financial Analyst you will provide the business decision support of financial budgeting, management reporting and analysis of assigned Division. You will work in the JP HQ, and will be serving as a day-to-day business partner for our in-house call center division.
An ideal cndidate should be able to develop strong partnerships across multiple locations and functions; high degree of comfort operating in a Global matrix environment. This position is a future candidate of Finance manager who will oversee and support all the operational divisions of the Japan business (Warehouse operation, Call center, Supply chain and Facility management).
What you’ll be doing:
As a part of the company you will act as an individual contributor reporting directly reporting to the Finance Director. You will build and maintain a strong, collaborative partnership with Call Center division for analysis and control expenses incurred monthly and annually.
This is a highly visible role for an energetic individual who can function in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment and has excellent interpersonal skills.
Key areas of responsibility to include:
· Understand key priorities and strategy of the business and provide a support to call center division to translate those into functional agenda and initiatives.
· Provide financial analysis, modeling and advisory services to assigned division. Identify opportunities to reduce cost and increase efficiency on expense side, as well as ways to maximize return on investment related to business initiatives.
· Produces ad hoc business unit performance reports and analytics that provide cogent and actionable information for assigned executives and Finance management.
· Prepares variance analysis reports & reviews and identifies issues or variances. Conducts monthly and quarterly review actual to budget and re-forecast for future periods.
· Steward of the monthly forecast and annual budget process for their assigned business unit.
· Support the implementation and continued evolution of a more robust and automated budgeting and planning application.
What we need to see:
- For this role, a degree in Finance or Accounting will be preferred (Not Mandatory) followed by relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of forecasting models and cost accounting processes are key requirements for this position.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience preferred as this position needs to guide the resource planning team in the division.
- Fluency in Japanese and Business level in English