Company OverviewA Fortune 500 American Life Science company with annual global sales of around $20 billion. They have an established business in Japan and are comfortably achieving year-on-year growth.
Job DescriptionYou will be providing FP&A support to various departments, contributing to the continuous development of the entire business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Variance Analysis
- Monthly closing support (preparing for closing review and preparing data for journal entry etc.)
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Finance report creation
- Budgeting based on annual analysis and quarterly forecasts, presenting to management
- Expense management
- Process improvement
Requirements- At least 3 years of FP&A experience
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Business level English
- Experienced ERP (eg. SAP)
- Self-starter and team player
- PC Skills (Excel, Microsoft Access, etc.)
- Strong communication skills