|職名||Senior Financial Analyst|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
One of the world's most successful advertising agency
- Supports Commercial Finance Director responsible for tracking financial performance of designated clients (rolling Sales forecast, profitability, resource optimizations and planning, timesheet management, WIPs and overall client budget/reforecast)
- Analyze above monthly results against budget/forecast and historical trends, providing variance analysis for review
- Supports Account (Business) Directors in preparing client fee proposals and staffing plans
Business Intelligence Reporting
- Assist Commercial Finance Director in identifying and defining requirements for financial business analysis
- Design and deliver key management KPIs and reports
- Support data migration and transformation, validate data uploaded into Business Intelligence
- Analyze business intelligence data and interpret results
- Structures and summarizes analysis logically and recommends solutions on verified facts.
- Ability to troubleshoot and find root causes.
- Strong aptitude for building "partner" relationships with marketing and management staff.
- Demonstrates unwavering integrity and honesty in all transactions.
- High commitment to one’s personal growth.
- Proactive and consistently develops and applies innovative ideas and approaches.
- Deals well with different viewpoints and styles; willing to accept varied work assignments.
Knowledge & Skill / Experiences:
- Over 5 years relevant experience
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
- Strong communication skills; bilingual (English and Japanese)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, sum-if, etc.)
- Japanese Proficiency：Native
Additional Job Information
If you are interested, please apply directly here or get in touch with Clara Comito at firstname.lastname@example.org