|職名||Senior Financial Analyst|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
World-wide online / digital platform brand
• Perform standard FP&A duties and analysis around month-end close, forecasting, and preparation of management reports related to financial results
• Foster cross-departmental relationships between FP&A and budget owners
• Contribute to the annual budgeting and quarterly and monthly reforecast processes. Ensure operations are executing to the financial plan.
• Investigate variances between actuals and budget and/or forecasts to understand trends and potential risks and opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar college level education
• 3-5 years’ experience in FP&A, Accounting, Consulting, Banking, or related roles. Experience in a high growth technology company a plus.
• Power user of Excel. Familiarity with business intelligence and financial planning applications a plus (e.g. Anaplan, Hyperion, Salesforce).
• Strong understanding of accounting and the ability to draw upon knowledge in order to produce accurate forecasts; work closely with the Accounting group to ensure accuracy and completeness during period-end close.