Company OverviewOur client is a famous US retailer.
Job Description- Profit and loss statement, monthly forecast, annual budget and long range plan.
- Prepare reporting to clearly explain variances from prior forecast, budget and prior year.
- Responsible for various expense line items forecast and budget, & support the FP&A brand manager in forecasting additional lines.
- Ensure updates and submissions to regional/global brands and corporate in a timely manner.
- Identify and track risks and opportunities in the forecast and budget.
- Support business partners, manager & director in determining expense effectiveness by providing ad hoc analysis and financial data.
- Foster good relationship with cross functional business partners and US counterpart by actively communicating and getting information.
Requirements-4+ years of related experience:
-Strong analytical skills with proven experience in financial planning and analysis
-Working knowledge of financial statement analysis and financial measurement
-Solid oral and written communication skills with business English & fluent Japanese