Company OverviewGlobal Leading Medical Device Company.
Job DescriptionJob Summary/職務概要: Briefly state the main purpose and scope of the job.
Reporting to the Logistics and Warehousing manager, this individual will support to supervise a subset of activities within a 3PL distribution center/warehouse or Support to supervise 3PL employees to accomplish some or all of the following: shipping, receiving, inventory control and final packaging for finished goods and hardware(fixed assets) in an efficient and cost effective manner following all levels of compliance.
Addition to above Common Logistics Role, experience of ERP(SAP) Superuser or Implementation with WMS, also Management of Import/Export Forwarders and Customs Brokers highly recommended.
Job Duties/職務内容: List the significant/essential duties, tasks or responsibilities which employees in this position are required to perform.
Responsible for the flow of day to day warehouse activity, including receiving, inspection, inventory management, picking, shipping, delivery through freight forwarder networks.
Service quality management which includes handling of delivery delays, delivery errors, damages, etc.
Communication to work through the 3PL vendor on internal and external customer correspondence.
Inbound Outbound Customs Management partnering with 3PL vendor.
Stringent expired product and damage product management, including isolation and disposal.
Performance Tracking / Reporting / Analysis (KPI, cost control, analysis of discrepancy)
Continuous Kaizen / Process and Logistics improvement focusing on safety, cost, efficiency to support fulfillment.
SOP follow through, revision / updates to align with ISO/SOX requirements.
Multi-functional issue resolution to troubleshoot errors between SAP/WMS interface / systems and physical products.
Manage 3PL vendor to accomplish short-mid term daily activities in situation of Managers absence.
RequirementsQualifications/能力資格要件: Describe the minimum education and experience, including knowledge, skills and abilities, required to successfully perform the job. List any certificates, license, and/or registrations required.
• 4 year college degree or equivalent, minimum B.A. / B.S certification preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, a related field, or equivalent preferred
• An advanced credential, such as an MBA, MA, or MS in a relevant discipline preferred
• 5-10 years of experience working in highly regulated warehousing environment
• 3-5 years of supervisory experience
• Six Sigma / Equivalent Continuous Improvement knowledge
• 3PL / Vendor / Service Provider Management experience
• ERP usage and development experience / ERP-WMS interfacing experience
• Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced changing environment
• English communication required / Business level preferred
• Strong conflict resolution skills to achieve results through cross-functional groups
Additional Job InformationContacts:
Supply Chain Division