Company OverviewA global and well-known Consultancy specializing in human capital and management consulting
Job DescriptionAssociate Director / Senior HR Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Contribute your organizational and human capital management knowledge to their major clients;
- Implementation of a global personnel system;
- Design and operation support for global talent management, leadership and succession planning;
- Assessment, Executive Coaching, Employee Engagement Survey, M&A Due Diligence;
- Conducting assessments, developing human resources for leaders using assessment results;
- Employee Engagement Survey;
- Organizational development, organizational culture reform
- Lead business development projects.
RequirementsExtensive work experience in HR consulting service or HR department;
Strong interest in new challenges;
Logical thinking ability; Quick learner;
High interpersonal communication skills;
Business Level English.