Company OverviewA global leader in Audio solutions.
Job DescriptionThe HR Business Partner is responsible for managing various aspects of the Human Resources function. This role will partner with Human Resources leaders and business partners to implement HR policies and procedures that will provide and maintain a suitably skilled and well-motivated workforce to meet the company's current and future HR requirements.
• Leads, delivers and monitors key HR processes below the Director level.
• Acts as an internal consultant and business partner on all employment issues.
• Facilitates the leveraging of best practices and culture within the business to promote employee engagement and improved negotiation.
• Leads, supports and implements HR projects as required and executing to completion.
• Provides advice and direction to managers and employees related to performance management, employee relations, recruitment, succession planning,
compensation, compliance, training & development and organizational design.
RequirementsFluent in Japanese and English.
Solid HR Business Partnering experience.