|勤務地||Japan - Kanagawa|
A non-Japanese world leader in the chemical industry.
[HR Business Partner]
You will work closely with the senior leaders in the country, advise and support them to translate business priorities and organization needs into people and HR initiatives. Your role will require you to:
• Act as HR advisor to consult, share insights, coach and challenge cluster leaders on critical HR topics. Build and maintain a relationship as trusted strategic HR partner with key stakeholders in the country.
• Proactively identify organization needs and provide appropriate HR solutions to support the cluster and local strategy. If applicable, develop customized HR solutions for the country. Ensure implementation and review effectiveness.
• Facilitate talent development in the cluster based on business and operational needs, including related discussions (e.g. succession planning, talent review/forum). Discuss with LBM to identify training needs and, if applicable, demand for customized solutions.
• Lead annual manpower planning at cluster level. Proactively track and monitor cluster headcount and cost.
• Supervise all hiring for positions in the cluster and involve directly in the country in charge. Facilitate management decision for the delegations including development plan, cost implication and repatriation.
• Ensure high performing culture by supporting cluster leadership team on performance management discussion/calibration and annual salary review. Foster employee engagement/motivation by promoting recognition in the country, monitor effectiveness.
• Perform effective HR analytics by analyzing relevant parameters (e.g. Recruiting KPIs/staffing situation, demographics …) and proactively identify issues, highlight implications and derive actions if needed. Provide data driven insights for business decisions.
• Drive project to carve out business as main Japan contact point, in liaison with global & region HR, Japan HR team.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational and cultural awareness.
• Strong business affinity and acumen, experience working with senior management and ability to operate and influence with impact in a matrix environment.
• Entrepreneurial and customer focus with strong drive to successfully steer HR solutions in the region.
• Flexible to travel when business needs and projects require.
• Strong leadership to drive the organization in any transformation initiatives