Company Overview企業概要 - The Company:
The company is top leading social media and Entertainment Company with a focus on digital media and digital technology, currently worth more than 75 billion dollars. Extremely successful, they became widely praised for their digital media content on social networks delivering news and entertainment. Their business makes full use of their algorithms technologies capable of detecting buzz and thus creating innovative form of advertisement. With 79 million readers every month, they are becoming a major powerhouse as known as Facebook or Google.
Job DescriptionTitle: [外資系] Senior HRBP Manager
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is a Senior HRBP Manager role leading the IT Advertisement solutions team. Managing a team of 3~4 people.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As the leader of the HRBPs, you will cover the japan region and conceive practical and creative ways to engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
Requirements必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Proactively lead, coach and manage HR business partners in the provision of an effective business partnering service across the business.
• Play a leading strategic role and drive people management strategies that drive continuous engagement, embed a performance culture across the organization and promote an environment where all employees feel valued and respected.
• Be the voice of human resources and advise senior business management on human resources policies and practices, recommends changes; facilitates strategic management through acting as an internal organizational consultant.
• Lead the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives, using business knowledge and intelligence to inform changes and develop solutions to ensure that all HR operational systems and processes are fit for purpose.
Additional Job Information求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
• Competitive compensation & benefits - 他社に引けをとらない報酬と福利厚生
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利