Company Overview企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a major IT company specialized in Business and Information Analytics. Recognized as one of the most interesting business adventure of the recent years, they had an extensive growth on the recent years. The founders strongly believe in the importance of business intelligence as well as artificial intelligence and wish to reshape the world with services serving business and customers. To this end, they massively really on the combination of innovation and human creativity.
Job DescriptionTitle: [外資系] Senior HRIS Consultant (Internal)
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is a Senior HRIS Consultant (Internal) position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan’s HR team in ways that are both simple and effective. As a leader of HR systems and data management, you will oversee the overall optimization of the HR process landscape, HR IT landscape as well as coordinate the overall HR data management and multiple projects. You will conceive practical and creative ways to engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
Requirements必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Strong knowledge of HR functional practices, procedures, and HR Technology;
• Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains business team on new processes/functionality;
• Expertise in Human Resources Processes and HCM Systems (e.g., SuccessFactors HCM Suite, Workday);
• Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent work experience;
• Minimum of 3+ years of focused Workday HCM configuration experience within multiple disciplines (HCM, Time and Absence and Compensation preferred);
• Experience designing, testing, deploying, and supporting Time, and Absence functionality in a complex environment;
• Working knowledge of formal principles and practices in security and compliance as applied to human resources information systems;
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with high initiative; self-starter, able to identify, analyze, recommend, implement/execute, and support;
• Workday HRIS HCM familiarity;
• Ability to work collaboratively with other HRIS Sr Analysts, Business Process Owners, HR Operations, and various IT team members to support deadlines;
• Excellent organizational, collaboration and communication skills and ability to work within a team-centric environment.
Additional Job Information求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• Strong potential Start-up - 著しく成長中のスタートアップ企業
• International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Competitive compensation & benefits - 他社に引けをとらない報酬と福利厚生
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利