Company OverviewRobotics company in explosive growth.
Job DescriptionDesign, implement, maintain, optimise, and harden the companys infrastructure to enable expansion of company facilities, team, and customer base.
Requirements- Strong scripting ability in Python or shell.
- At least 2 years operational experience in enterprise desktop provision and support, including participation in change management and incident response.
- Proficient in technical English (CEFRL level B2).
- Proven proficiency in campus-level network design, implementation, and maintenance using enterprise-grade equipment (Cisco, Juniper, Arista, etc.),routing, switching, VLANs, segmentation, -
- wireless, subnetting, address assignment,name resolution, etc.
- Experience in external network interconnection including firewalls,networking across multiple sites (IPSEC/BGP/MPLS etc.), proxying, etc.
- Proven ability to design and implement for robustness, including mitigation against unforeseen events such as traffic flooding, hardware unit failure, partial power loss, etc.
- Experience in using network monitoring tools to assess and troubleshoot network health.
- Deep understanding of enterprise network and server security.
- Understanding of SIP and ability to troubleshoot VoIP connectivity and call quality problems.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code provisioning using Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Familiarity with data center tradecraft including cabling, electrical power, racking,cooling, colocation, lifting 25kg safely, etc.
- Familiarity with campus networking tradecraft including physical equipment security, cabling, wireless signal attenuation, etc.
- Familiarity with industrial facility networking.
- Familiarity with Docker.
- Experience with Debian-style package management including use of the Debian toolchain.
- Strong Python ability.
- Experience implementing custom web services and applications.
- Experience administering JIRA and/or Confluence deployments.
- Experience with Asterisk PBX, VoIP origination/termination, handset provisioning, and POTS connectivity.
- Familiarity with time synchronisation technologies.
- Experience with service/equipment vendor issue escalation.
- Experience with interacting with Japanese telecom company/ISP sales and support.
- Previous experience in startup companies and/or technology product companies.
Fluent in English.
Strong technical Japanese (CEFRL level B2).