Company OverviewAn American multinational biotechnology company
Job Description• Draft and review general legal documents
• Conduct legal research on diverse areas of law and issues
• Enhance and administer compliance program and provide related employee training
• Assist with ad hoc projects
• Prepare various standard and non-standard documentation
• Act as a liaison between the Legal department and internal clients
• Maintain and update filing database and systems
• Handle company secretariat matters, including drafting and reviewing minutes, and other documents for annual shareholders meeting
• Assist in translation work as necessary
• Liaise with external counsel as necessary
• Some admin work
Requirements• At least 5 years’ experience working in a corporate law department, or a combination of law firm and corporate experience.
• Experience with compliance matters is strongly preferred.
• High level of proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Adobe Acrobat and Power Point.
• Excellent fluent communication skills, written and verbal in Japanese and English.
Additional Job InformationWorking Hours
Flex time System: 10:00~15:00 core time