|職名||Senior Portfolio Associate|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
- Provide investment support to assigned Portfolio Managers and Traders
- Liaise with Portfolio Management and Account Management teams in the firm’s Global Offices.
- Conduct quantitative research, financial analytics, financial modeling, and investment analysis for global financial markets
- Portfolio/investment risk management, including generating investment strategies for portfolios across asset classes
- Identify, assess, and evaluate sources of investment risk using a range of quantitative tools and financial risk management techniques;
Conduct financial and economic performance modeling, measurement and attribution analyses;
- Communicate with internal and external parties (i.e. clients, issuers, bankers) regarding investment strategies or activities;
- Programming in SQL and VBA to develop analysis/reporting tools
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Information Systems or related quantitative field and three (3) years of experience in the position offered or related role.
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience with an employer in the area of fixed income trading or structuring, investment banking, or private equity;
- Bloomberg, Advanced Excel, and Haver Analytics Software
- Programming skills (SQL and VBA)
- Communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Japanese