|職名||Senior Quality Assurance Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
European highend cosmetic company
Job Title: Senior Manager – Quality Assurance
This position is key to our Japan business. We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team in Tokyo as Senior Manager – Quality Assurance.
- Leads and facilitates risk assessment on quality management system/process at suppliers
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives with suppliers to improve consistency of product quality by improving supplier system, process, people qualification and the execution of QMS (Quality Management Systems).
- Align and engage with the Supplier QA Team and leads the Supplier QA team to builds collaborative relationships with suppliers
- Roll out corporate quality strategy with suppliers and to oversee supplier quality operations to Strives for Excellence in Execution, to strive for full compliance with our corporate policies, procedures and specifications.
• More than 10 years experience in QA jobs and minimum 5 years in manager position.
• Good communication with internal and external business partners both in Japanese and English.
• Good in the following skills: dealing with ambiguity, conflict management, timely decision making, managing diversity, presentation, negotiation, problem solving, logical thinking.
• Strong ownership, leadership, interpersonal, communications (influence and persuasiveness), reporting and presentation skills.
• Proven experience in quality management systems, audit, project management, Lean Manufacturing, TPM, TQM, 5S, SPC, CPK, ISO9000, ISO22716, process mapping, audit, validation and improvement
• New product quality development process such as DFMEA, PFMEA, APQP (advanced product quality planning), and PPAP (production part approval process), etc.
• Root cause analysis, problem solving and reporting
• Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
• Quality management of suppliers or sub-contractors
• Knowledge in cosmetic / skincare / personal care / FMCG products, GQP/GMP.
• Knowledge or experience in SAP.
Additional Job Information
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.