Company OverviewGloval Device Company
Job Description• Develop systems to ensure that products and processes meet quality goals and GVP requirement collaboration with global QA team and NCC QA Manager.
• Play a leading role in the Japan organization to ensure compliance with GVP.
• Acquire enough knowledge about not only GVP but also QMS to establish effective GVP system in small organization.
• Motivation to lean about RA process for better GVP implementation.
• Consensus by NCC RA/QA Director (as Sokatsu) is required.
Requirements• Minimum 3 years’ of experience in QA(including safety management) in Medical Device or pharma Industry.
• Advanced oral and written Japanese
• Intermediate English communication skills
• Logical thinker
• High understanding of regulations
• Enthusiasm – willingness to go above and beyond what’s required.