|職名||Senior Sales - IoT|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Swedish IoT Company
Senior Account Sales Manager
B to B Senior sales-experienced person.
This open position is a very important role to accelerate our business expansion.
In this position, you are responsible for managing all sales activities in Japan for the assigned accounts, mainly Large to Mid-sized market.
Create effective account planning and execute correctly
Finding new contacts in development department and reach out to management level.
Propose a replacement plan aggressively to the accounts who use our competitor’s products.
Summarize your success story as best sales practice and share it with your team to contribute the maximization of team result.
Create sales plan and report results to your sales managers regularly
* Accounts are large and mid-sized companies. (Home appliances, Industrial FA/ Medical , IoT, Automotive…etc.)
Specifically, you have all sales responsibilities for assigned your accounts. You need to collaborate with other teams such as FAE and Marketing to execute your account planning and keep customer relationships to maximize sales. Not only to address the issues related to tool implementation, but also to emphasize the issues related to customer's business by proposing the company all solutions. For handling customer’s procurement process properly, you need to build and keep relationship with every level of key persons because the decision-making processes and decision-makers of large companies are diverse and complex.
In addition, there are many competitions in the large accounts. It is important that you make an effort aggressively to propose a replacement proposal by promoting product value and differentiation.
Our products are top-class and top-share products in the embedded development tool both in the global market and in Japan, so you can concentrate on your sales activities with confidence.
Required Skills & Experiences
• B to B sales experience over 10 years
• Knowledge of software license sales. *Software Package business is plus.
• Account Planning skills for large company
• Continuous proven track record of quota achievement.
• Pipeline management skill to both short- and long-term opportunities
• Excellent presentation skills
• Be interested in learning new technologies
• High level of communication skills with every customers (external), team members and your mangers (internal).
• Improve action plans through PDCA cycle with self-task management and problem-solving skills
• Self-Starter. Take initiative and be proactive at work
• Highly motivated for achieving the individual sales target.
*these points are plus, but not mandatory.
• Sales experience in specific industry such as Automotive and Industry (FA).
• Sales experience of Inside sales, Renewal sales for SMB markets.
• Fluent English skill (Business Level)
Additional Job Information
There are unique characteristics of the company that are not found in both other foreign software companies and domestic companies. If you have such an experience that;
“I worked for a foreign company, but the range of my responsibility was too narrow because of the top-down culture. The company couldn’t accept my drastic challenges.”
“I worked for a traditional domestic company which has a strict seniority system. I was not comfortable with the working place and also wondering about the traditional sales methods.”
there are many opportunities to show your potential and abilities.
1. Maximize your presence. This company is different from other foreign-affiliated companies, it is not a large-scale company with about 200 employees globally. For this reason, each employee is a very important member not only within the Japanese corporation, but also global. Every employee shows high presence. Surprisingly, the headquarters CEO remembers all of the Japanese corporate staff, which has led us to high motivation. In addition, once a year, salespersons have a global sales award at overseas resorts. This is an actual opportunity that you can directly feel your presence.
2. Self-Development leads into company growth：Employees do not exist only for the growth of the company. Based on the idea that each employee's self-growth leads to corporate growth, the company has a corporate culture of supporting individual growth plans. The strength is different from salesperson to salesperson. Although the minimum rules are set, there is a good working environment to demonstrate your abilities and results in your sales style. Each salespersons have different backgrounds of sales experiences, you can learn from them about different sales techniques from yours.
3. Mixed - company culture：Although it is a Japan local office, headquarters in Sweden respects Japanese activities and culture. We are building a company that combines the best of Swedish corporate culture and Japan culture. We are focusing on how to improve work efficiency and finish work faster to avoid unnecessary overtime. Our employees enjoy overseas trips and hobbies by making good vacation plans in summer and New Year holidays. In 2018, the Great Place To Work project is started in Japan office. “Have fun, and High-Performance culture company” is the mission statement. According to that, we prioritize in Energy, Teamwork and Benefit. We are also working to make a smooth communication by cross functional lunch with other team members (once a month) and cerebration dinner when we achieve the target.