Company OverviewGlobal 5-star Luxury Hotel
Job Description- Execute all sales action plans as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Attend major related exhibitions within market area and share findings with management.
- Conduct daily sales calls and arrange inspection tours to hotels for corporate clients.
- Plans sales trip, under the direct approval of DOS, to major markets, calling on accounts within his/her specific market areas.
- Report to DOS on potential markets needing coverage and provide suggestions.
- Share sales-related information to other divisions where relevant.
- Attend regular sales & marketing meetings to share ideas on how to enhance business.
- Actively seek new business opportunities within assigned industries through sales visits and calls.
Requirements- 3 years of sales experience in Japan, preferably in hotel industry
- Spoken and written proficiency in Japanese and English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, independent but also able to work in a team
- Possesses tenacity