|職名||Senior Solutions Architect- Dash Replenishment Service|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Do you want to travel the world and test digital devices? Are you interested in engineering new products that will service millions of customers in global markets? We are looking for self-directed, high-energy, test engineers to verify device performance, connectivity, and reliability in the real world. You will have a chance to practice strong project ownership including large scale planning and coordinating sprint activities with our global partners, and delivering the best results for our customers.
This is a great opportunity to work on a variety of cutting-edge technologies and innovative products and develop tools and processes to find defects, characterize those defects with detailed communications and log files and then work as part of a team to triage those defects into fixes. Field Engineers have supported various engineering aspects of digital products such as applications, E-reader, tablet, Dash Button, Fire TV, and Dash Replenishment Service. We continue to build more innovative digital products and solutions and you would play a crucial role to guarantee their success.
The DRS team is looking for an experienced and motivated leader who possesses a unique balance of technical depth and strong business acumen. This role will support Dash Replenishment Service (DRS), our consumer-facing internet-of-things (IoT) solution for device manufacturers to provide automatic reordering for the consumables that their devices use (e.g., a printer that automatically reorders ink before supply runs out).
You will be positioned at the forefront of B2C-focused IoT, working with some of the largest and innovative device manufacturers and consumer package goods (CPGs) companies in Japan and Asia to develop scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that delight customers and accelerate the adoption of automatic replenishment through DRS. As a trusted customer advocate, you will help manufacturers understand best practices within IoT, and specifically how DRS can drive meaningful new revenue and customer engagement for their products. You will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders and help shape and execute IoT product roadmaps in support of automatic replenishment within organizations globally.
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will serve in an externally-focused, technical pre-sale and post-sale capacity as the primary technical point of contact to help device manufacturers through the development and device certification process leading up to the launch of their DRS-enabled devices. You will also liaise between device manufacturers and teams across our DRS organization including engineering, product, marketing, program management, and business development to craft and support flexible, scalable, customer-facing software architectures that ensure that DRS device manufacturers and end-customers have excellent automatic-replenishment experiences.
• Engage with partners’ developers, architects, hardware engineers and project managers
• Educate partners of all sizes on technology and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment
• Work with our product teams to define technical requirements
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge that our future partners can utilize
• Help our business development identify leads for new potential partnerships
• 8+ years of experience evangelizing and building consumer-facing technology solutions for external partners
• 3+ years software development experience in understanding and troubleshooting code and communicate technical issues with engineering and product stakeholders
• Ability to understand and articulate API design and cloud architecture
• Experience leading in-person meetings and presentations to executive-level internal and external stakeholders
• Direct experience building and delivering IoT solutions
• A technical undergraduate degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
• Native-level of Japanese, business-level of English skills
• Experience delivering solutions in scrappy, highly ambiguous environment
• Experience building mobile app solutions
• Experience designing and delivering mobile applications
• Experience migrating or transforming legacy solutions to the cloud
• Experience in business development or sales
• Experience working in multi-national and cross-cultural environment
• An advanced degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline