Company OverviewMy client is a very stable growing public listed mechanical engineering company. The company supply highly automated and customized production equipment to the Japanese printing industry.. It has more than 11,511 employees and in their Japan office, they have 200 people.
Job DescriptionTo assist the Financial Controller with the month/year end planning and forecasting, preparing the management commentary reports and the explanation for variances, etc.
RequirementsBachelor degree or above with a major in finance
- Good understanding of IFRS accounting principles
- Good communication, inter-personal skills and positive mind set
- Knowledge and experience with use of SAP accounting and controlling systems (or similar ERP systems)
- Experience in a foreign machinery manufacturer is an advantage, but not a must
- 5-10 years similar working experience
Additional Job InformationJapanese - native level, English - business level
German language skills is an advantage