Job DescriptionNCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Title: Service Architect
The primary function of the role is translating customer IT services requirements into customer solutions/contracts that secure customer loyalty, drive acceptable profit margins and are delivered with fidelity.
• Position writes and owns the supporting statements of work and is chartered with identifying and mitigating deal risks from opportunity qualification through negotiation;
Required to qualify and develop a solution that is mutually acceptable to the client and NCR.
• Required to assist sales with growing the revenue (within existing and new accounts).
• Engage subject matter experts (SMEs) as required for solution costing/ development.
• Ensure the appropriate due diligence is carried out both with the client and within the proposed NCR delivery organization.
• Knowledge of telecom networking, especially, in service provided organization is required.
• Liaise closely with pricing analysts to ensure operational commitments are translated accurately into cost assumptions.
• Provide sales team with technical and service pre-sales support; Prepare and deliver services presentations to current and prospective customers.
• Understand market-based price and apply knowledge to optimize NCR price positioning.
• Drafts and manages any necessary contracts using NCR standard templates, modifying if necessary to reflect any non-standard terms and conditions approved per the Bid Review process.
• Negotiates directly with customers and contractors.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline.
• 8 – 10+ years of related experience.
• Ability to work under tight timelines in a demanding environment.
• Related operational experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.