|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Company Overview: An American based global leader in manufacturing electronic insturments and electromechanical devices.
Job title: Service Engineer
We are seeking a highly talented engineer to provide field service support to new and existing customers in the optics and high precision machining markets. This position is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and improved customer relations. The position will also support the sales and applications team to promote sales of new tools into the market.
• Answer customer inquiries regarding product operation and service.
• Service and repair customer equipment on site.
• Provide support and training to customers in the use of the equipment and repair techniques.
• On-call support to solve customer problems on tools.
• Tool installation including customer signoff.
• Generate metrology recipes for specific customer applications.
• Demonstrate products to customers.
• Support evaluate customer samples and generate reports.
• Communicate customer feedback on new product design to engineering and marketing.
• Consult with engineering, manufacturing, and marketing teams to determine solutions to unusual system operations and maintenance problems.
• Assist marketing and sales people in developing new applications for new markets.
• Engineering degree, plus 3+ years of field service experience with systems used factories and laboratories.
• Technical product experience with high performance metrology systems is desired.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with presentation skills are required both in Japanese and English.
• Highly motivated and an excellent team player.
• Must be able to work effectively with a minimum of supervision.
• Willing to travel 50%+ of the time.