|職名||Service Front-End Engineer - Drone Service|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
At the ease of home and abroad, with e-commerce acting as a strong core - travel, digital content,
Internet services such as communications, credit cards, banks, securities, insurance,
FinTech (financial) services such as electronic money, and a wide range of professional sports services are fully available.
Today, it has more than 70 services and is used by more than 1 billion users worldwide.
The aim is to maximize its business across the globe.
They are heavily invested in the IT sector for their business, and have a diverse and global working environment.
If you're keen to work with challenges and career development opportunities, this company also provides plenty of opportunities for it.
This position is for Unmanned Traffic Management Service Front-End Engineer:
- We are hiring a talented engineer who will develop the front-end system of Flight Control System.
- 5+ years working experience in the IT industry
- Experience in using React.js
- Can communicate in English and has a TOEIC score of 800 or higher
- Team player; we value communication and engagement
- Has a passionate interest with incubation, not only with drones, but also various new service building
Additional Job Information
If you are interested to know more about this position, please contact Mariz Choo at:
(D) 03-6422-4473 or email directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org