|職名||Services Technical Support|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is specialized in the maintenance of IT Infrastructures globally. They provide a range of services from maintenance to recycling, secure data disposal, data center removal and relocation, library repair and IT hardware rental and financial solutions.
They offer services 24/7 to all customer sites worldwide to ensure business continuity and operational user quality, while remaining committed to protecting the environment and sustainable development. They provide 3/4 of their business services internationally and cover over 160 countries across the globe.
To provide remote technical support on enterprise level server and storage equipment for service calls opened by our customers by providing diagnostics, log analysis, and creating action plans for our field engineers per our internal processes.
And attending the onsite interventions whenever needed.
• Work cases with different issues reported by customer, asking for additional logs and command results if needed
• Work on service calls routed by dispatching team and reviewing customer provided log files to begin diagnosing the issue and requesting additional logs and command results as needed.
• Create an Action Plan （with access to existing library of AP’s） to resolve hardware issues clearly designating the steps to be taken by the Field Engineer and spare parts required to perform the repair.
• Successful diagnostics and Action Plan creation must take place with 90 minutes of appropriate information being received or escalated to a L3 teams for review.
• Provide remote assistance for Field Engineer in executing the Action Plan （as needed）, supporting additional questions and issues that may arise.
• Interface with Operations and Accounting teams as needed to ensure client deliverables are met and invoiced appropriately.
• Work with Sales and Customers to verify customer requirements are within scope of services offered and technically feasible.
• Stay up to date on OEM guidance documents, operating and maintenance instructions, and the state of the enterprise IT market.
• Escalate to management and work as part of a global team to resolve service delivery issues.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, CIS or MIS, Electrical Engineering.
• IT degree could be relevant
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
• Minimum of 5 years Technical Support experience in multivendor products such as servers’ storages and network equipment.
• Knowledge of any multi－vendor Servers, Storage, and Network environments （primarily: CISCO, DELL, EMC, HP, IBM, NetApp, Oracle/SUN）.
Previous experience in providing technical support on two or more brands of the above is sufficient.
• Knowledge of System Administration （UNIX, Linux, and/or Windows Servers）.
• Networking （TCP/IP, DNS）.
• Experience communicating with customers.
• Should be able to know how to extract logs from system （Sun explorers, EMC SP collect, HP ADU etc.）.
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose hardware issues on the above platforms.
• Confident phone presence and excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong problem－solving skills and analytical skills.
• Fluent in English and Japanese.
• Energetic and assertive with a strong presence
• Persuasive with strong communication skills to initiate, negotiate and close business
• Capacity to work in a fast－paced and multicultural environment
• Positive relationship building skills – cultivates and nurtures customer relations
• Diplomacy and organization skills
Additional Job Information