Company OverviewPlant Finance Manager opportunity at global Manufacturing company (12m):
Fantastic opportunity to become a key leader in one of the world's largest manufacturing organizations, reporting directly to the Head of Finance in Japan and also APAC. This role also offers the chance to move into either a number one role in Japan within 3-5 years, and even the potential of an overseas APAC position too.
Job DescriptionPosition Summary
You will have two main areas of responsbility:
1. Make sure that all financial activities are performed in compliance with local accounting and tax regulations, and GAAP
2. Design, implement and direct the management reporting and analysis of all FP&A and BPA related activities. You will be designing all reports and processes whilst also leading and directing the operation of the business to best achieve its targets of growth.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Reporting to management team
- Forecasting and budgeting with APAC FP&A team
- Driving the business through strong leadership
- KPI monitoring
- Developing key relationships with the global leadership team
. Expert knowledge of financial principles and ability to apply in a business setting.
. Extensive experience within a corporate financial function (e.g. Financial Planning and
analysis, Treasury Management, internal control, Tax Counsel, etc.).
. Ability to make decisions and take initiative in the absence of perfect information.
. Ability to build trust and gain support of personnel across organization.
. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
. University degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA & MBA preferred.
. Minimum 8 years experience in financial management, preferably in a manufacturing