Company OverviewFounded in 1986, the company has grown to become 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists in 125 offices across 100 countries.
It has been established in Japan for over 10 years.
The company has also won several Media Agency of the Year awards. With global clients across industries, working here is a gateway to working with leading global brand organizations and connecting to people across the planet.
Their employees contribute to and shape the working environment, from promoting work-life balance and well-being to organizing team events and celebrations.
Job DescriptionAs Social Media Manager, you would be working on-site with the client's marketing team. Your main goal would be planning the client’s paid social media advertising campaigns (mostly Facebook & Instagram) to help grow their marketing efforts there.
- Be the custodian of your client's advertising presence on social platforms & the go-to person on matters social.
- You will become an advocate of your wider team's work and a trusted client partner by attending briefings and strategy sessions, building social ads designed to Deliver business value and
- Keep your client leads up to date on social best practices content, platforms, and tools within the paid social ecosystem.
- Measure, analyze, strategize and report.
- Participate in workshops, training sessions, and team-building events.
Requirements- 2 years’ experience in paid activation is ideal; social and search (YouTube) accepted
- Bachelor degree or Diploma, Marketing, Communications, Business.
- Shows the ability to understand and adapt to different brands and their industries
- Written and speaking command of the English language
- Excel and analytical skills preferred