Company OverviewA global media agency with the largest marketing communications network in the world. It employs more than 7,000 employees in 116 offices across 86 countries. It has won over 300 awards in 2014/2015 and was the most awarded agency at the 2015 Campaign Asia Awards Festival.
Job DescriptionThis role plays a crucial strategic part of the Social pillar of their specialized unit that focuses on performance-based media strategy & execution. The Social Specialist works together with the Client Leadership teams to ensure delivery of performance-driven campaigns. Working on a key technology client, this is a fast-paced role and will require a working knowledge of Facebook and Instagram, among other channels.
Requirements- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a biddable media role
- Proven record of success in running audience-based/performance-driven/direct-response campaigns
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel and manipulating dashboards - an analytical that is creative as well as data-driven to identify trends/patterns and insights
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and/or communications preferred
- Possess and demonstrate an excellent understanding of media fundamentals
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Ability to work effectively with a team, decisively organizing multiple assignments for both self and team direct reports
- Adherence to tight deadlines while delivering flawless work
- Extremely business-minded and detail-oriented, with clear and proven organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English (Intermediate level)