Company OverviewA globalized multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Job DescriptionThis position is for a highly dynamic Software Development Engineer who will help launch new applications in this exciting space.
You'll be able to build and deliver solutions for real world problems on a global scale, own the systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology that impacts millions of customers in Japan.
A successful candidate will have a passion to drive solutions from conceptualization across the vast fulfillment network in JP, be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently, be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical, balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- Solve complex architecture and business problems. Innovate to solve unique problems in simple yet elegant way. Solutions are extensible.
- Suggest new architectural elements to improve the existing architecture.
- Take ownership for ensuring sanity of architecture, operational excellence and quality and insisting on highest standards while working with other software teams.
- Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application. Write high quality code that are modular, functional and testable.
- Establish the best coding practices.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment unafraid to think out-of-the-box.
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
Requirements- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline
- 3+ years of experience as Software Developer
- Proficiency in a major programming language such as (C++, Java, Python, Perl) and SQL, NOSQL in a Unix based environment
- Business level English is required.
Additional Job InformationIf you are curious to know more regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Mariz Choo at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | (D): 03-6422-44739