|職名||Software Group Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
The company is the first private company with a mission to secure long-term spaceflight safety by solving and developing space debris removal services. Launching its corporate headquarters in Singapore in 2013, R&D office in Japan in 2015 and branch office in the United Kingdom in 2017, The company is spreading its global market. The Company’s comprehensive approach to orbital services incorporates the business model, technologies, and space regulation and law solutions that contribute to a more
Responsible for planning and managing software development, including these tasks:
● Responsible for software quality control, cost, and on-time delivery.
● Create and maintain project plans for outside software vendors and manage implementation according to established timeline, budget, and quality standards.
● Document system design and set expectations for delivery.
● Prepare proposals, business plans, work statements and specifications, operating budgets, and contract conditions as needed.
● Work with internal engineering team and outside vendors to define project scope, goals, and deliverables and to optimize engineering human resources, including frequent travel to vendor offices.
● Work with Project Manager and other subsystem managers to identify mission software needs and to plan development work to address them.
● Support software team in their careers and personal development. Empower software engineering team to be fulfilled and effective.
● Lead daily standups and other aspects of the agile development process.
● Interview and recruit team members.
● Exceptional communication skills.
● 3+ years in managing outside vendor software projects.
● Understanding of software development fundamentals, technical requirements, communication, simulation workflow, embedded system architecture and design.
● Experience with project planning software such as MS Project, Omniplan, etc.
● Experience with issue tracking software such as Redmine, Jira, GitHub issue tracker, etc.
● Some knowledge about high-level software development standards.
● Business-level Japanese, business-level English (TOEIC score of 700 or higher).
Additional Job Information
● Experience with space industry flight software projects.
● 3+ years of programming experience developing production software for clients on a deadline.
● Experience with Scrum system or other Agile frameworks as Product Owner and/or Scrummaster.
● Project Manager qualification such as PMP.