|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
We are a financial data platform with personal financial management app as a consumer-facing
solution, and many B2B services for data portability. They connect people and financial institutions by
providing them clean and useful financial data, while keeping transparent privacy and ad-free experience.
The Core Systems engineering team is responsible for architecting, building and securing the core of our platform. They are critical to delivering a high quality experience for all Moneytree users and clients.
Our company’s mission is to bring people, businesses and financial institutions closer together, help them find balance and discover new opportunities to grow their collective wealth. Our financial data platform, enables individuals and businesses to share their confidential financial information with trusted third parties, such as financial institutions and fintech service providers. Our Company technology is used by major banks, accounting software companies and fintech companies in Japan and Australia, including Mizuho, SMBC, Mitsubishi UFJ Nicos, TKC and Yayoi, among nearly 40 enterprise clients. Our apps are also used and trusted by millions of individuals.
- Architecture design, development of new features and infrastructure operations for a multi-region platform with a large user base
- Deliver complete work integrated with the larger system, with test coverage and documentation necessary to achieve high quality
- Divide projects into smaller tasks and estimate from a data-driven perspective
- Work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience building and delivering solutions using AWS services
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or AWS Serverless applications (nodejs)
- Experience with continuous deployment and agile methodologies
- A sense of urgency in your work, and a desire to ship frequently
- Business level english and conversational Japanese
- Ability to work independently and drive results
- Understand and participate in maintaining security and privacy of our service
- Open and friendly, capable of helping train and pairing with others
- Ability to speak and write in English at a professional level
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in server operations, ideally using AWS CloudFormation
- Knowledge of web API authentication schemes such as OpenID and OAuth
- Experience in a startup organisation, or freelance
- Desire to learn more about fintech, digital banking and/or financial services
- Ability to align technology development to business goals
Additional Job Information
Location & Benefits
- Based in Tokyo (head office)
- Full time role
- Health and social insurance support
- Commutation and mobile phone allowance
- Employee stock option program participation
- Residential rent tax benefits (i.e. company housing / 'shataku')
- Visa application and renewal support
- Flexible work style, including work from home/overseas (role dependent)
We give you the freedom and responsibility to do your greatest work. We will provide the best tools and trust you to use them effectively. We are flexible, supportive, meritocratic and support your grow both technically and professionally. You like hard problems, are an architect, a builder, and love to ship to large numbers of people.
You introduce new technologies as appropriate and raise the bar for the entire team. You take ownership and always strive for the best result.