|職名||Solution Architect / Presales Consultant|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Company is an American multinational enterprise information technology company which works in servers, storage, networking, consulting and support, and Financial Services.
Responsible for end-to-end technical design of the complete solution which address the customer’s business problems, needs, and opportunities, including both the company products and services plus all necessary third-party components (e.g. software, hardware, consulting). Aligned to a single or small group of related solutions (such as cloud, big data, mobility, etc.)
• Be an authority within a specific solution domain.
• Apply market intelligence and thought leadership to translate functional view into a technical view, enhance proposed solutions, and drive opportunity/ demand generation for solution area(s)
• Participate in deep-dive discussions and establish company as a trusted solution partner by engaging with executive level customers to showcase solutions designed to combat business challenges while meeting financial metrics and demonstrating customer growth opportunities.
• Drive collaboration among internal account teams and engage portfolio of partners to build solution strategies for customer's technical and business challenges
• Identify risks while migrating legacy IT systems to transformation solutions.
• Recommend solutions to maximize customer profitability, and articulate impacts on governance, business processes, and/or security.
• Contribute to the industry for specific domain with an active presence in conferences, social media, business events, etc.
• Monitor changing competitive landscape and determine potential implications for customer environments.
• Demonstrate company's value proposition with a full suite of offerings and global support coverage.
• Guide new solution architects by defining conceptual designs, detailed technical depictions, and degree of customization required which are essential for solution development.
• 12+ years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical consulting and solution selling.
• Presales/ solution architect with experience designing solutions & implementing proof of concepts or real deployments.
• Skills in Telco solutions, VDI, big data / analytics , AI, or industrial automation
• In-depth knowledge of company offerings, strategic initiatives, current trends, competitor products and strategies within the assigned solution set.
• Excellent project management skills or experience with advanced analytical and problem solving skills, including appropriate due diligence.
• Mastery in executive written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate in English and local languages.
• Deep business and financial acumen and the ability to understand customer key performance indicators (KPIs) and engage in strategic financial conversations.
• Successfully completed knowledge-based as well as one or more experienced-based industry certifications.
• History of innovation and technical leadership, white paper publications
• Demonstrates outstanding consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
• Deep knowledge of different types of partners and products, relevant to assigned solution set, understanding of company regional 'Go to Market' strategy.
• Knowledge of company business and technical tools and standard CRM systems and tools
• Adept at using social media, blogging, and related information sharing technologies
• Experience participating in solution configurations/ overall architecture design and the creation and positioning of PoCs to meet customer requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or from technical university.
• Master's or advanced degree in technology preferred.