Company OverviewThe Japan branch of the US-based content delivery network (CDN) and cloud service provider. Its content delivery network is one of the world's largest distributed computing platforms, responsible for serving more than 15% of all web traffic.
Job DescriptionSolutions Architects work directly with clients to deliver the very competitive technology solutions that this company has.
You will be involved with projects from design through implementation, testing and customer sign-off.
You will work independently or within a small technical team in delivering the appropriate solution to some enterprise customers.
You will plan, implement, test, and deploy IT platform configurations to integrate with customer websites, develop and execute test cases and scripts for customer solutions.
You will participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve our methodology and quality of integrations.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for:
* Work as a member of a cross functional project team contributing to the technology-based solutions and consult on concept feasibility.
* Own the technical components of a customer integration project including but not limited configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support.
* Partner with Business Support, Sales, Engineering, Product Development and Technical Support to resolve issues that arise during customer trials, integrations, or post implementation support.
* Accurately scope implementation timelines for integrations.
* Identify technical risks and provide mitigation strategies.
* Review configurations with other Professional Service team members to ensure quality and accuracy to requirements.
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Internet technologies including TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS and web servers.
* Fluent in Japanese and Business level English (TOEIC 700 or more)
* 2 years IT solution delivery experience, preferably within a consulting organization.
* Experience implementing enterprise scale, n-tier solutions with direct client exposure.
* Experience with digital media technologies including streaming, codecs and container formats
* Experience with UNIX and one or more web development languages, methodologies, and/or architectures – Perl, PHP, Shell Scripting, J2EE, .NET, C#, JSP, ASP, Tomcat, Apache.
* Experience with TCP/IP network debugging with tcpdump or similar.
* Experience with data processing, Real Time Reporting and Analytics a plus.
* Working knowledge of the full software development lifecycle
* Advanced knowledge of the internet and internet related technologies
* Excellent business writing, presentation and communication skills