|職名||Sr. Customer Success Engineer|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
American multinational software company that provides server, application and virtualization, networking, software as a service, and cloud computing
Provide Cloud customers with implementation guidance helping to accelerate their cloud journey.
Be responsible for the successful implementation of all the Cloud Services products, including work space, applications and Desktops, Networking, Content Collaboration, and Endpoint Management.
Lead product implementations along with the customers, and work with other resources as Cloud technical expert.
• Be the Subject Matter Expert supporting customer's adoption and implementation plans.
• Establish relationships and engage with technical counterparts to drive product adoption and expansion.
• Accelerate the transition of traditional on-premises product deployments to Cloud products.
• Drive quickest possible time to value within subscription product entitlements.
• Conduct product demonstrations and technical presentations remotely or at customer location/company facilities on products value.
• Provide service expertise to transform the customer vision into a finished implementation.
• Drive innovation and influence company product direction through close interactions with Product Management, Engineering and Technical Support teams.
• Communicate customer expansion opportunities or potential retention risks to Customer Success Management and account teams.
• Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management.
• Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years; or a PhD without experience
• 5+ years in a high-tech customer-facing role (Professional Services, engineering, systems administrator, sales engineering or consulting).
• Proficient in one or more Public Cloud Providers including Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
• Experience with Windows Server Administration including Active Directory and Group Policies concepts.
• Experience with REST APIs, JSON, and comfortable using a programming language to make and understand REST calls are preferred skills.
• Ability to effectively deliver and execute technical projects across multiple engagements in a customer-facing capacity.
• Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations approximately 10% of time.
• Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Certifications are a plus.