Company OverviewBiggest Unicorn Company! - Very good salary package!
The company is top leading social media and Entertainment Company with a focus on digital media and digital technology, currently worth more than 75 billion dollars. Extremely successful, they became widely praised for their digital media content on social networks delivering news and entertainment. Their business makes full use of their algorithms technologies capable of detecting buzz and thus creating innovative form of advertisement.
They are becoming a major powerhouse as known as Facebook and Google.
Job Description1. Lead Internal Audit’s risk assessment and planning process to develop the audit plan for the responsible region and ensure the plan is responsive to and aligned with the risk profile of the organization.
2. Oversee the execution of individual audits defined in the audit plan ensuring the highest level of service quality and client satisfaction.
3. Issue all Internal Audit reports ensuring the reports are clear, concise, identify root causes with practical solutions and ultimately provide value to management.
4. Proactively inform senior management of significant risks or exposures related to internal controls, compliance, and/or governance requiring prompt attention for the responsible region.
5. Conduct objective, fair, thorough, unbiased and timely investigations into allegations of fraud, waste or abuse committed by employees against our company.
6. Prepare and coordinate field assignment relevant evidence and information to obtain.
7. Coordinate with defense attorneys to provide deposition strategies and use law enforcement resources for assistance.
8. Prepare prosecution packages and restitution proposals.
Requirements1. Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. Accounting&Finance, criminal justice, risk management) or other relevant certification preferred (e.g. Certified Internal Audit, Certified Public Accountant, Certificate of Insurance Fraud Investigator).
2. 7 or more years' experience in a related field.
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to interact with employees, upper management and law enforcement.
4. Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
5. Professional working proficiency in Chinese