|職名||Sr. System Integration Engineer|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global IoT Technology Company with the opportunity to transfer internally across the globe
Translates the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met. Resolves and develops approach to solutions. Delivers end－to－end solutions to customer （design, develop, test, deploy, train ＆ support）.
• Ensures end－to－end successful delivery of services ＆ solutions to clients, from requirements capturing, design, develop ＆ test to implementation and support.
• Establishes requirements meetings and design programs for moderately complex systems, applications or process design projects. Finishes the phases of integration design projects
• Analyzes the best approach to solving technical problems （innovation vs. re－use） including the best fit solution to customer requirements
• Provides direction for design activities and making pitches to clients
• Leads presentation of solutions to customers and internal audiences. Takes part in presentations to influence customers and market in pre－tender phase
• Assists in negotiations with customers in pre－sales phase. Leads negotiations with third party suppliers and in supplier selection process
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for acquiring solutions. Receives little instruction on day－to－day work and general instructions on new assignments
• Agile in learning new technical skillset or solutions
• 5 years of working experience including 2－4 years of experience in designing ＆ implementing RFID solutions in Japan.
• Possess technical knowledge and hands－on experience in capturing customer’s requirements, solution's, testing, training and supporting solutions go－live activities.
• Independent in driving customer’s discussions and handling customer’s expectations.
• Agile in picking up new technology areas.
• Good communications in both English ＆ Japanese languages, preferably with experiences in working with regional and global teams.