Company OverviewGlobal 3D design software provider
Job DescriptionSenior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Responsible for leading full life cycle recruitment activities which includes, but is not limited to conducting intake sessions with hiring managers, recommending and evaluating recruitment strategies for effectiveness, guiding hiring managers and candidates throughout the interview process, negotiating complex total rewards packages, and ensuring a smooth on boarding process for new hires
• Manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects and customer relationships
• Maintain the applicant tracking system to ensure hiring practices are within compliance standards
• Design and implement strategies to attract candidates for niche, hard-to-fill positions
• Work closely with managers and staff to define and execute local HR strategies that enable the accomplishment of business objectives
• Knowledgeable about the business and consultative on HR-related matters, including but not limited to benefits, compensation, etc.
• Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports
• Ability to support other regions across APAC as needed
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience
• Prior recruiting experience with progressive experience with sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
• Prior experience with ATS and/or HRIS to source, track and manage candidates
• Prior experience recruiting technical and professional positions
• Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Fluency in Japanese and English