Company OverviewOur client is a leading high-tech manufacturing company which is currently experiencing rapid growth in the Japanese market.
Job DescriptionThe finance division is looking for a Staff Accountant reporting directly to the Accountant Manager. Therefore, speaking fluently Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to report to the management and an average level of English is required to be able to use the system and emails efficiently.
As an Accountant he/she will be in charge of preparing general ledger entries by maintaining records and files for accurate month-end closing and year-end closing as well as maintains and balances financial data in ERP system and also prepares financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from ERP system and from departments.
RequirementsThe key requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a finance professional: accounting or FP&A
- University degree in finance or accounting, or similar experience is a plus
- Fluency in Japanese is need and Business level English skills is a plus
- Experience in JGAAP, Japanese taxation and SFAS rules is welcomed
- Well acquired skills in Excel
- ERP system experience is welcomed, especially SAP
- Good communication skills and ability to cooperate.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Elie Corbex at:
D : 03 4400 2640 or M: 090 5758 7793