Company OverviewAmerica's Worldwide Apparel & Fashion Company
Job DescriptionThis position is responsible for both store design and store maintenance works. This position is also
responsible for stores assigned by area/landlord and overseeing the whole process from store design
activities related to new store opening to remodeling/maintenance activities after the store opening.
Requirements- Work knowledge & Experience: Expertise and experience in design/construction/maintenance
regardless of store types such as a free-standing store or a store in a commercial facility. Understand
not only standard regulations but also regionally specific legal restrictions and execute
- Management: Ensure to meet a fixed construction schedule and cost, and suggest an alternative idea
to complete the work order depending on circumstances.
- Creative: Excellent ability to understand brand's store design concepts and translate them into the
retail store setting.
- Communication: Communication skill with intermediate or higher English level is preferred.
MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL
College degree or equivalent
- Over 10 years experience in retail, design, construction, interior design, and/or maintenance fields.
- Over 3 years experience in general management and leading others.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office applications and database management.
Additional Job InformationSalary Range JPY 5,000,000 ~JPY 10,000,000