|職名||Store Inventory Management Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global Luxury fashion brand from Europe.
Guarantees the operating support and coordinates the operating activities related to the Prada Stores in Japan, Guam, Saipan and Hawaii, according to the Corporate guidelines, policy/procedures.
Procedure implementation related to product flow to/from Stores by:
• To guarantee the implementation of all “procedures” in line with Corporate guidelines and with the “Store Operation Manual” and to supervise them;
• Training the Store Managers and the Stockroom Managers in relation to stockroom management procedures and their updates, making sure that they are adopted and in line with the Corporate ones;
• Controlling the implementation of “rules and procedures during the Sales” following Corporate guidelines and the laws in force and to supervise it.
• Controls the management of the “cycle count”
• Supervises all the activities connected with year-end stock takes, providing appropriate reports in conjunction with the Functions involved;
• Ensures the planning, the management and the control over all activities linked to End of season stock-taking, producing a relevant report in collaboration with the personnel responsible;
• Ensures the planning, the management and the control over the activities linked to stock-taking in the Regional warehouses in collaboration with the local Logistic Managers.
• Supervises the half-year order for Fashion and Technical Uniforms to the Headquarters, based on Guidelines and on local needs and to supervise all the uniform requirement to the HQ.
• Controls the stocks and KPI Operations (stolen, negatives, special stocks, de marque inconnue, transfers between stores, etc) and to guarantee the sending of reports to the HQ.
Problem solving for stores in relation to I.T. problems, Maintenance Accounting, General Supplies and Security through:
• Controls and confirms the priorities of the service required in each individual store;
• Supervises the coordination of the timely activities between IT and stores in case of possible SAP or cash malfunctions;
• Guarantees the assistance to stores in relation to the interpretation and implementation of all procedures and policies;
• Supervises the preparation of packaging and stationery orders for each boutique.
New Store Openings
• Coordinates all the activities needed during the New Store Openings and supports all the involved functions (Retail Merchandising dept., Visual Merchandising dept., etc)
Additional Job Information
Supply Chain Division