Company OverviewEuropean Leading Company which provides Total Solutions of Infrastructure of Environment.
Job DescriptionJob Title: Strategic Buyer
Location: Tokyo, Japan
1. Analyzes and assesses the demands of the group companies and investigates the market.
2. Do actions (tender, bid, RFQ, etc.), evaluates results in accordance with group practices (price index review, rates comparison, etc.)
3. Applies the requirements of the group in terms of policies, controls, payment terms, etc.
4. Receives quotes, specifications, drawings and any related documents and ensures that all procuring items meet with the requirements.
5. Supporting for negotation, souring etc.
6. SAP for analysis and produces monthly regular savings reports
7. Periodically audits and assesses the vendor in accordance with the approved guidelines
8. Identifies any issues in order to improve purchase activities and savings and responds to business lead-time
Requirements• Education: Bachelor’s Degree and above preferred
• Japanese: Native language:
• English: Intermediate or Higher level
• Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• SAP skills a plus
• Purchasing / PO management experiences
• Proven track record with savings
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural management environment
• Experience reporting in English
• Motivated and and communication skills
• Ability to exhibit expertise
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr consultant Kohei Sato at: