|職名||Strategic Price Maintenance Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Leading European Global Medical Devices Firm
The Strategic Price Maintenance Manager develops and leads the company pricing streategy, collaborating with key business areas through finding key trends of pricing rules, analysing price revision impacts with knowledge of the supply chain and lobbying with stakeholders.
The Strategic Price Maintenance Manager has an obligation to represent the company in key wholesalers, pharmaceutical associations, patient groups and governmental working groups in order to find key trends and insights that impact the product prices.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Analytical forecast/estimation delivered (sales, price, budget, patient numbers etc.)
- Cross functional projects lead
- Not necessary but beneficial: International communication experience
- Finance background
- Strategic planning and logical thinking
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of Japanese/English, written and verbal
- Presentation skill
- Cross functional collaboration
- Can do attitude